- "The sessions are very dynamic, fun and tailored for Miguel (bilingual: Spanish / English, aged 3:09), he enjoys and looks forward to
them, very excited. He not only improved his speech but also his confidence and self-esteem. We are so pleased with the therapy.
Thank you so much Michele." - Miguel’s Mother
- “I have learned so much through working with you. You have helped me to think of many ideas and activities to use with Kenny
(aged 19:06, with autism and learning difficulties) and I think he really enjoys the work we do.” - Kenny’s Mother
- “Michele has been working with my 15 year old son Lawrence, who has Down Syndrome, at his secondary school. Her approach is very
refreshing as so many times in the past other therapists have used material that is completely inappropriate for his age.
Michele is always very prompt to provide feedback on her sessions and Lawrence looks forward to these and is making a continual
effort towards his goal of clear speech. This term they are starting to work on narrative and structure and their use in conversation.
Giving Lawrence the tools he needs to develop his social life and skills. It is so refreshing to have someone as proactive as
Michele working with Lawrence." - Lawrence’s Father
- “Michele has a very warm, welcoming personality that puts her pupils at ease very quickly. Lessons are well planned,
but they involve the pupils in making decisions about the order of tasks, giving them an element of ‘choice’.
Michele is always very calm and encouraging and uses a wide variety of different materials and her pupils remain engaged
throughout, with appropriate prompts, and they enjoy the lessons. Achievements are praised and pupils feel confident that they
are making progress, which they certainly do. We have been very impressed with the support that Michele has given, not only to
our pupils, but also to us, so that we can continue to support their language needs effectively between her sessions.” -
SENCO, Secondary School
- "I would recommend Michele without reservation. Whilst working with Michele my son (aged 6:10) has made great progress with
his language development. This has vastly improved his confidence at school and his social interaction with others." -
- “Many thanks once again for your great work with Calum (aged 4:07), it has made a huge difference to his speech.
He is more confident now & he so enjoyed his fun sessions with you.”
- “Due to your patient help and encouragement, Emily (aged 11 years) is now much more aware of where she can be more
clear and is far less inclined to speak at breakneck speed when excited or agitated. We also feel that the clarity of
her pronunciation is much better and she is much more confident in herself. I am very grateful for your excellent
work with her and it is great to know where you are if we need additional support in future.”
- “My son (aged 3:02) has been seeing Michele for regular speech therapy for a year and a half. Having seen other
speech therapists and not been completely happy we were so pleased to start with Michele. She immediately put us at
ease, it was like we'd known her for years! Michele has a natural way with children that makes the sessions fun and
helpful. Marco’s speech has come on leaps and bounds and I strongly believe the root of this is his sessions with
Michele. We, as a family, have learnt so much from her and cannot thank her enough for playing such an important
role in Marco's language development.”